11 I am so proud of my good friend, Jonathan Rodgers. He wrote this article for the National Right to Life website. We've all probably heard the pro-life side accused of aiding a "war on women," but Jonathan says these claims are "a deliberate attempt to talk about everything except the ACTUAL war on women, which remains the legalized killing unborn children (half of them female, we might note) and the victimization of their mothers."
I am so glad that someone as intelligent and passionate as Jonathan is working for the NRL in defense of human life.
12 For this item I am going to be quite literal. Here is a 'hope' necklace I came across on Etsy today:
I love the look of wired words, but I don't think I've seen it on jewelry before. Whenever I see something like this, I have this urge to start making jewelry.
I loved working with wire in this one high school art class I took, and I'd like to do it again. My hesitation is that I have trouble thinking of things to make that won't just clutter my shelves or drawers. I have to admit, that's what happens to most things I make. But then at least it would be something pretty to look at.
No comments:
Post a Comment