Monday, April 30, 2012

And we're back.

The hardest part about finding something to post each day was finding something that lifted me, rather than depressing me.  If I wanted to write a blog about things that made me angry or hurt, I would have a much easier time of it.  That's the whole point of this, though.  I am my own worst enemy, and I have to force myself to see the good in the world.

I've been lazy and have a few post ideas backed up here.  It's all great stuff, and I know it will totally be worth it to talk through everything.

Traditional Catholicism is Winning.

Wow, I really needed to read that today!  I found the article a few weeks ago, but didn't get around to posting about it until now.

I hope to see a growth in faith in the years ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment